Brighten up your home or office with some houseplants.
Start a garden indoors or outdoors with different types of houseplants. Learn which types of houseplants are best for you and how to care for them.
Topics such as how to water your plants to how and when to propagate your houseplants are covered.
On this page:
Back to: Plants Main Page
Types of Houseplants
- Aglaonema (Chinese Evergreen)
- Alocasia (Polly Plant)
- Anthurium (Flamingo Flower, Laceleaf)
- Calathea (Prayer Plants)
- Chlorophytum (Spider Plant)
- Dracaena (Lucky Bamboo, Mass Cane Plants)
- Ficus (Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees)
- Maranta (Prayer Plants)
- Pachira (Money Tree Plant)
- Syngonium (Arrowhead Vine)
- Tillandsia (Air Plants)
- Tradescantia (Wandering Jew Plant)
By Size, Color or Shape
Houseplant Care Basics
- How to Fertilizer Houseplants
- What is Root Rot?
- Dangers of Overwatering Houseplant & How to Prevent Overwatered Houseplants
- Why Is My Plant Drooping? How To Save Your Wilting Plant?
- Can Yellow and Brown Leaves Turn Green Again?
- Propagating Plants – Why Use of Rooting Hormones?
- Houseplants and Pets: A Good Mix?
- How to Get Rid Of Spider Mites (White Mites)
- Indoor and Outdoor Plants that Repel Flies Naturally
- Ways to Getting Rid of Ants in Potted Plants
- How to Keep Squirrels Out of Potted Plants