All plants go through the process of photosynthesis to grow. However, the vital part of photosynthesis is light.
If you are indoor growing, there won’t be a sufficient amount of light for your plants to survive.
Grow lights are perfect to supply the required light needs for your plants.
Grow lights are used for large industrial grow rooms, but there are also grow lights ideal for use in indoor gardening, hydroponics, and aquatic plant spaces.
Learn more on how vital light is to indoor growing, how much light you need for your grow tent, and reviews on our best recommended grow lights for indoor growing.
On this page:
Back to: Indoor Growing Main Page
Basics and Benefits of Grow Lights
- Indoor Growing With Artificial Light for Plants: Advice on How to Get Started
- How Does the Color of Light Affect Plant Growth?
Choosing Grow Lights
- How to Choose The Best LED Grow Lights for Indoor Growing
- 15 Easy DIY Grow Light Ideas For Year Round Indoor Growing
- Best Grow Lights For Seedlings Ensure Successful Germination
- Best LED Grow Lights For Plants In A 4X4 Grow Tent
- 7 Best Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights for Indoor Growing
- 5 Best COB LED Grow Light Review: Complete Buyer’s Guide