If you want to upgrade your old school gas-powered leaf blower with something better, you might be interested in this list of the top 7 best battery powered leaf blower also know as cordless electric leaf blowers.
Sure, you could go for a gas-powered units, but these cordless leaf blowers are powerful enough for suburban homeowners who want to remove dry leaves and twigs from your lawn, patios, or driveways.
These tools are lightweight, have variable speed controls, and a price tag that won’t hurt your wallet.
However, there are 4 other lithium-ion cordless leaf blowers that have competitive features as well, especially in terms of maximum air volume, decibels, and operating time.
As the name indicate, these battery leaf blower are wireless and tangle free, produce zero gas emission, low noise and operate smoothly.
I know these handy tool sound promising but with so many choices It’s tough to know which one is best for you.
Thus, we reviewed 21 cordless leaf blowers available on the market as of 2020 and created a simple list to help you pick the best battery powered leaf blower to keep your garden tidy and clean up the fall from autumn.
Each lithium-ion blower was evaluated across a variety of factors: power, variable speed settings, weight, operating time, noise levels and more.
- Cordless Leaf Blower Top Picks: Overall Best And Best Budget
- Best Overall: Greenworks 40V 150 MPH
- Best Budget: WORX Turbine 56V
- Best Battery Powered Leaf Blowers & Buying guide for 2020
- 1. Overall Best Battery Powered Leaf Blower: Greenworks 40V 150 MPH
- 2. Most Powerful Cordless Leaf Blower: EGO Variable-Speed 56-Volt
- 3. Best Value Battery Powered Blower: Worx Turbine 56V With Brushless Motor
- 4. Most Durable And Ergonomically Designed: Dewalt DCBL790M1 40V Brushless Leaf Blower
- 5. Best Variable Speed Handheld Leaf Blower: Makita XBU02PT1 18V
- 6. Most Innovative Cordless Leaf Blower: Dewalt DCBL720P1 20V
- How We Selected The Best Cordless Leaf Blower
- How We Tested The Products
- Power Output
- Battery Life, Battery Power, And Charging Time
- Speed Settings And Cruise Control
- Ergonomic Design
- Noise Level
- Warranty And Price
- Are Battery Powered Leaf Blowers Any Good?
- There Are Some Flaws, But Not Hindrances
- Things To Remember When Using A Battery Powered Blower
- Cordless Leaf Blowers Are Safe To Use, But Protection Is Still Advised
- Avoid The Rain
- Tips On Cleaning And Maintaining A Battery Operated Leaf Blower
- So Which Battery Powered Blower Should You Choose?
Cordless Leaf Blower Top Picks: Overall Best And Best Budget
To give you a snippet of the product review, here are some of the important details we’ve considered in choosing the overall best and best value battery operated leaf blowers.
Best Overall: Greenworks 40V 150 MPH
After much thought and a month’s worth of trials, we’ve awarded the Greenworks 40V 150 MPH as the best battery powered leaf blower model in this list.
At 135 CFM and 150 MPH, it is one of the most powerful cordless leaf blower on the market. Its performance and durability allow you to remove leaves and debris from your patio, lawn, sidewalks, and driveways.
Additionally, the model has a long-lasting battery despite having multiple speeds that allow you to finish your cleaning jobs quickly. In just 35 minutes, you get the job done without creating too much noise and straining your body.
Best Budget: WORX Turbine 56V
On the other hand, we made sure to include the best budget unit, and we found it in the WORX Turbine 56V.
Its turbine technology delivers a high capacity volume of 465 CFM, which is very powerful even in harsh environments. In 90 minutes, you get an air speed of 125 MPH to clean wet and dry leaves, as well as debris.
This model also has a 56V MAX lithium-ion battery that guarantees long-lasting performance. You get all of these at a relatively cheap price.
I’m sure you’re asking; what features should I consider? Which model is the easiest to use? Which handheld leaf blower is more versatile? How long will a particular unit last?
We got you. This part is going to answer every question you have in mind.
Here are the detailed review of 6 best battery operated leaf blowers to buy in 2020 to keep your lawn leaf free.
Best Battery Powered Leaf Blowers & Buying guide for 2020
1. Overall Best Battery Powered Leaf Blower: Greenworks 40V 150 MPH
The Greenworks G-MAX 40V 2 AH Lithium-Ion Cordless Leaf Blower passed our tests with flying colors, proving it can sweep and gather leaves and debris quickly.
As homeowners, we like that the model is suitable for small to medium size lawns. It delivers efficiency since there are no start cords to pull nor spilled gas to clean.
At 150 MPH, this battery leaf blower has enough power to finish typical lawn maintenance jobs. Not only that, it produces less noise compared to other units.
Furthermore, it offers a variable 6-speed dial that lets you work on both hard and uneven surfaces.
Important Highlights For Greenworks 40V 150 MPH
- Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Maximum Air Speed (MPH): 150 MPH
- Maximum Air Volume (CFM): 135 CFM
- Voltage: 40V
- Noise Level: 60 decibels
- Operating Time: 35 minutes
- Warranty: 4-year limited warranty on the blower and 2-year warranty on the battery
The Greenworks G-MAX has 2.0Ah lithium-ion batteries. As a result, you can focus on your lawn rather than the equipment, which is easy to use and maintain.
Even at low settings, it can clean up dry leaves and twigs without scattering much dirt. But if you’re facing some tough foliage, the 150 MPH speed makes sweeping leaves a breeze.
It also has a 2-piece blower tube, which is definitely easier to control than 1-piece models. Since it has a flat nozzle, the unit concentrates the airflow to where it is needed.
The additional tube is helpful if you need to extend the tube’s length to cover a longer distance.
As for the battery life, all you have to do is recharge the battery for 1 hour, when necessary, and then power the tool. After usage, keep the tool in a dry area to lengthen its life.
During our test, one full charge was able to complete our sweeping work in 30 minutes. This is because the battery powered blower is designed with a 2-piece blower tube, which provides more control while gathering or sweeping.
We also found that this battery operated leaf blower virtually has no vibration, unlike gas operated units.
If arm and body strain worries you, don’t worry because the Greenworks G-MAX 40V 2 AH has a lightweight frame. This means you can easily maneuver the tool without suffering from fatigue.
Here’s another money-saving tip: if you own other lawn tools from Greenworks, you can share batteries and charges.
Reasons To Buy
- This commercial cordless leaf blower includes the new GMAX 40V 2.0Ah is the most powerful leaf blower that provides longer run time and more power.
- Its variable speed motor produces maximum speeds of up to 150 MPH.
- The unit has an extension tube that helps boost reach and blower efficiency.
- It is lightweight, virtually has no vibration, and produces less noise.
- We do not recommend using this for blowing snow since the moisture may get into the battery or the equipment itself.
- This has no vacuum option.
- The unit’s plastic impeller might tends to break.
2. Most Powerful Cordless Leaf Blower: EGO Variable-Speed 56-Volt
If you are looking for a powerful battery leaf blower you will never go wrong the EGO blower What I appreciate about EGO 56-Volt is its perseverance to manufacture a Lithium-ion Cordless Blower that has the same power (168 MPH 580 CFM) as gas powered ones have.
Sometimes it could even be better than that, and this is where EGO Variable-Speed 56-Volt Cordless Blower shines.
This latest model from EGO has a maximum air volume of 580 CFM, which is undeniably more powerful than units that use gas.
A high-efficiency brushless turbine fan motor powers this unit. Additionally, it uses the same patented 56V Arc-Lithium battery platform that powers all EGO items.
This lightweight leaf blower offers variable speed control, which enables you to use low settings when cleaning corners then cranking up the speed when piling up or sweeping leaves.
Important Highlights For EGO 56V
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Maximum Air Speed (MPH): 150 MPH
- Maximum Air Volume (CFM): 580 CFM
- Voltage: 56V
- Noise Level: 65 decibels
- Operating Time: Up to 60 minutes on low setting
- Warranty: 5-year limited tool warranty and 3-year limited battery warranty
Similarly, the EGO Variable-Speed 56-Volt Cordless Blower can blast away wet and dry leaves, mowed grass, debris, and even snow at 150 MPH.
You can choose from its variable 3-speed function, especially when you only need light sweeping. If there’s tough foliage, always go for the turbo boost function.
An advanced aeronautics technology was used to design this unit. And from what we’ve witnessed in the tests, it can face challenging lawn clean-ups.
In addition, this battery operated leaf blower can accommodate up to 1 hour of cleaning time on a low setting.
Consequently, it produces low vibrations and no fumes, extending motor and battery life.
The EGO Volt Cordless Blower is built with a compact and water-resistant housing, which is perfect for harsh external conditions. Also, it includes comfortable handles.
Reasons To Buy
- This cordless leaf blower includes a high efficiency brushless motor.
- It has a turbo boost function and a turbine fan engineering that produces remarkable power.
- This unit has a variable speed design that lengthens battery life.
- It is lightweight, compact, and weather-resistant.
- This model is one of the most expensive products in this post.
- The warranty can become invalid if the unit is not bought through an authorized dealer.
3. Best Value Battery Powered Blower: Worx Turbine 56V With Brushless Motor
No cords, no gas, no fumes – just power. These are some of the rewards you get when you invest in the WORX WG591 TURBINE 56V Cordless Blower.
For starters, the batter blower from worx has a brushless motor that enables you to work on variable speed capabilities. As a result, you get to gently clean out patios or garages then boost the power to remove leaves in your lawn.
This lightweight model has a TURBINE technology that delivers up to 125 MPH of air speed and 465 CFM of air velocity. Likewise, the hyper-stream air nozzle handles extra tough conditions.
Thus, the TURBO feature is powerful enough to move small puddles and wet leaves. This device also produces less friction than the average motor, which in turn delivers greater efficiency.
We found that the variable speed control of the WORX WG591 56V is perfectly positioned for one-hand operation.
Important Highlights For WORX Turbine 56V
- Weight: 8.1 pounds
- Maximum Air Speed (MPH): 125 MPH
- Maximum Air Volume (CFM): 465 CFM
- Voltage: 56V
- Noise Level: 75 decibels
- Operating Time: 90 minutes
- Warranty: 3-year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee
Weighing only 8.1 lbs, the model’s ergonomic design guarantees optimal weight distribution and balance. The unit also has an ergonomic handle that makes carrying the tool comfortable and easy.
Note that this model is part of the WORX 56-Volt Powershare program, which means the battery is interchangeable with all of the other 56V tools in the lineup.
This rechargeable blower has a simple battery installation and removal mechanism.
When we received the package, some minor parts were already assembled, so it should only take less than 3 minutes for you to completely set-up the equipment.
What we also love about the WORX WG591 TURBINE 56V is that it is double-insulated to prevent shock. However, users must always exercise caution when using any equipment.
A bonus feature is its wall mounting keyhole part, which makes it convenient to hang the device using a hook.
Reasons To Buy
- This cordless blower features a high-capacity air nozzle and a hyper-stream air volume.
- It has a whopping 125 MPH and 465 CFM power, which give you plenty of push to clean patios, driveways, and yards.
- The TURBO feature delivers a multi-speed fan control.
- With a high capacity 56V MAX lithium-ion battery, you get a brushless motor with long-lasting performance.
- It takes 90 minutes to fully charge the battery.
- The fan in the blower is not replaceable.
- The replacement battery is a bit expensive.
4. Most Durable And Ergonomically Designed: Dewalt DCBL790M1 40V Brushless Leaf Blower
If you are looking for a best battery leaf blower which delivers longer operating time and short charging time The DEWALT DCBL790M1 40V Max monel is our pick.
With no cords attached, you get instant power to clean out your residential lawn. Despite having a maximum air volume of 400 CFM, it only produces noise equating to 67 decibels.
At 120 MPH, you get a fully variable trigger, which provides total power control, as well as a speed control lever.
It also gives you directed power, which means the model is capable of blowing away objects and keeping them moving.
The DEWALT DCBL790M1 40V Max has a durable and impact resistant Xenon housing. You’ll also notice that a blow molded foot protects the 4.0Ah battery pack.
Important Highlights For DEWALT DCBL790M1 40V
- Weight: 14.89 pounds
- Maximum Air Speed (MPH): 120 MPH
- Maximum Air Volume (CFM): 400 CFM
- Voltage: 40V
- Noise Level: 67 decibels
- Operating Time: 30 minutes
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty and 2-year free service
In relation to the battery, the 40V battery should give you an additional boost to the machine, especially since the tool requires a massive power to produce 400 CFM.
Moreover, this model is designed for daily usage, which means its body is tough enough to withstand wear and tear.
Ergonomically speaking, it has an optimized handle size and position. A comfortable grip is present to let you operate the unit for up to 30 minutes.
This best battery operated model only takes 1 hour to charge so you don’t have to worry about getting an additional battery because you can finish the job in less than a day.
We saw that the DEWALT DCBL790M1 40V Max Blower has a large air intake on the blower’s right side, which is a good indicator that it can take in a lot of air easily. There is a protective cover so this shouldn’t be a problem for left-handed users.
It also has a noise rating of 67 decibels, which is deemed to be the standard for most battery operated blowers.
Reasons To Buy
- This battery operated leaf blower is lightweight and has an ergonomic design.
- With a 30-minute operating time, you can remove both dry and wet leaves out of the way.
- It has a maximum air volume of 400 CFM and a maximum air speed of 120 MPH.
- This is recommendable for residential type lawns.
- Some users reported hearing high pitched whine at certain circumstances.
- This model doesn’t come with a nozzle or angle attachment.
- There’s no vacuum option.
5. Best Variable Speed Handheld Leaf Blower: Makita XBU02PT1 18V
Makita is a brand known for its quality equipment and compatible set of batteries across virtually all of their products.
But that is not it’s only asset, since the Makita XBU02PT1 18V Brushless Cordless Blower is its latest contender in the market’s top rated tools.
Do not be anxious by its 18V LXT batteries because it actually equates to 36V power and run time. Also, it only takes 45 minutes to charge a battery.
Its brushless motor technology is one of the best in the industry, being capable of producing 473 CFM and 120 MPH.
Additionally, this unit features electronic controls that maximize battery energy to fulfill a user’s needs of increased speed and power.
The Makita XBU02PT1 18V Brushless Cordless Blower boasts a 6-stage air volume/velocity selection dial with variable speed control trigger.
Important Highlights For Makita XBU02PT1 18V
- Weight: 20.5 pounds
- Maximum Air Speed (MPH): 120 MPH
- Maximum Air Volume (CFM): 473 CFM
- Voltage: 36V
- Noise Level: 61 decibels
- Operating Time: 30 minutes
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
Moreover, it has a built-in fan that circulates air through the battery during the charging process. This keeps the battery cool while ensuring a faster charging time.
It also has dual LED battery charge indicators that show charge level for each 18V battery.
With zero emissions and low noise rating of 61 decibels, this battery leaf blower is one of the most in demand alternatives to both homeowners and landscapers.
On the other hand, there’s a protective seal inside the equipment that is designed to keep the tool working despite harsh conditions.
The Makita XBU02PT1 18V lithium-ion cordless leaf blower has a patented Star Protection Computer Control to keep the battery from overloading, over-discharging, and overheating by allowing the battery and tool to communicate.
So do not fret when you notice the tool is stopping because this is its self-protection when battery capacity is low.
Reasons To Buy
- This handheld blower is extremely powerful, boasting a maximum capacity of 473 CFM and 120 MPH.
- It has 2 extra batteries for additional operating time.
- This is one of the quietest units in the market.
- This unit has a 6-stage air volume/velocity selection dial with variable speed control trigger.
- This model is the most expensive product in this post, but it makes up for superb quality.
- It makes use of 2 batteries so it is heavier compared to other units.
6. Most Innovative Cordless Leaf Blower: Dewalt DCBL720P1 20V
Can’t seem to find an efficient and powerful battery operated blower without angering your peaceful neighborhood?
At 400 CFM and 90 MPH, the DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V is one of the quietest leaf blower yet excellent models in this post.
Likewise, the brushless feature ensures efficiency and durability. As a result, you can easily finish your cleaning jobs when you have a small to medium size lawn.
Powered by a 5.0Ah lithium-ion battery, the unit’s axial fan optimizes air volume and speed, as well as operating time.
The DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V Brushless Blower features variable speed control and speed lock, giving you control of the battery’s lifespan.
In addition, the speed control enables you to boost the airflow when you need extra power.
Important Highlights For Dewalt DCBL720P1 20V
- Weight: 7.1 pounds
- Maximum Air Speed (MPH): 90 MPH
- Maximum Air Volume (CFM): 400 CFM
- Voltage: 20V
- Noise Level: 60 decibels
- Operating Time: 20 minutes
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service, and 90-day money back guarantee
When we first tried this handheld blower, starting the unit was effortless, as it only requires you to pull a trigger to instantly start and stop operation.
For someone who favors lightweight tools, I personally like this unit’s compact design, which only weighs 7.1 pounds.
During our tests, the ergonomic design proved useful because we only experienced minimal strain due to the rubberized handle. Even the large blow tube has its own stand to rest the equipment on.
Furthermore, we’ve noticed that the battery placement is located below the handle, which keeps the model’s balance. This permits easy handling while decreasing arm fatigue.
Another asset is that the DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V Brushless Blower is a low maintenance tool since there are no air filters, spark plugs, and a carburetor to clean.
Reasons To Buy
- This commercial battery operated blower includes a variable speed trigger and speed lock for total user control.
- The innovative axial fan delivers maximum air output and operating time.
- It is lightweight and has an ergonomic design. For user comfort, there’s a rubberized handle and resting stand.
- The brushless motor maximizes motor durability and efficiency.
- The battery drains fast when the unit is used at full speed.
- It is not ideal for heavy duty jobs or large properties.
How We Selected The Best Cordless Leaf Blower
Being a long-time gardener, I’m familiar with several brands and models. I’ve even encountered and owned some of them.
But to give you a wide range of choices, I’ve considered different brands and researched various models to compare to find the best cordless leaf blower right now.
DEWALT is an extremely popular brand because of its quality products. Greenworks is another highly regarded manufacturer in terms of lawn care.
Yet, WORX, Makita, and EGO are also household names when it comes to credibility and functionality.
However, their tools still have to prove their features, and this is why we’ve performed trials.
How We Tested The Products
After a week of research and consultation, we decided to buy six models for our team to test.
We tested the products in common lawn maintenance situations: sweeping wet and dry leaves, moving debris, and even blowing away puddles of water and snow.
In one month, our team discovered key factors that you will certainly approve. So to help you save time researching, we’ve prepared this outline:
This factor determines whether your selected model is ideal for the size of your lawn. First, you’ll want a unit that can push air fast. This is why the MPH (miles per hour) rating matters.
The higher the MPH, the more powerful the commercial cordless blower is. On the other hand, the higher the CFM (cubic feet per minute) rating is, the more efficient you’ll be able to remove leaves and debris.
|200 CFM and Under|
Models under 200 CFMs are recommendable for clearing small lawns, gutters, patios, and driveways, and workshops.
201 to 400 CFM
Units under this bracket are more powerful. They can cover a quarter to one acre of lawn. Also, they can work on sidewalks and patios.
401 CFM and Up
A cordless leaf blower that has at least 401 CFM and up is ideal for medium to large-sized lawns.
Do note that some models only have one speed, which is good if you have light clearing tasks.
However, battery powered leaf blowers with variable speed options are more dependable for tougher jobs.
Most of the units we’ve reviewed have variable speed settings, which give you more flexibility in controlling power.
Similarly, a variable speed trigger adjusts power level, which impacts battery life.
Since there are no cords or fuel tanks, battery operated leaf blowers are lightweight and compact.
Remember, your hand and arms will carry the weight. For a 30-minute work, this could cause strain or even fatigue. If you have some trouble in carrying an item for a period of time, considering the weight is a good move.
Greenworks 40V 150 MPH
WORX Turbine 56V
DEWALT DCBL790M1 40V
Makita XBU02PT1 18V
DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V
EGO Variable-Speed 56-Volt
In addition, voltage literally means the power output of the handheld leaf blower. Hence, the more volts, the more power. Most models range from 40V to 80V.
Battery Life, Battery Power, And Charging Time
Sometimes it could take you up to 45 minutes when there’s tough foliage. Therefore, how long your unit can operate greatly depends on battery power.
The longer run time your battery offers, the more you’ll be able to maximize the capabilities of the equipment.
Typically, a full-charged cordless blower could run for up to 30 minutes. Also, brushless models are more powerful and normally last longer.
Also go for lithium-ion operated blowers, which can last for up to 6 years. Some manufacturers include an extra battery in their package while others only offer ways to buy an additional.
Furthermore, note that battery life per charge depends on the power setting you use. Similarly, you have to consider the battery’s charging time especially if you only have one battery.
To maximize the run time, use the appropriate speed for the job at hand.
For example, lower speeds are suitable for cleaning off hard surfaces such as patios, garages, sidewalks, and driveways. Meanwhile, faster speeds are advisable for cleaning leaves and debris.
Moreover, you get more power if the unit has a high voltage. Models armed with 40V endure tougher cleaning tasks.
Speed Settings And Cruise Control
The best rechargeable blower gives you the freedom to change fan speeds for a more versatile operation.
Well, will you look at that! The Greenworks model proves to be a strong contender being the most lightweight equipment in this post.
While the Makita unit shows to be heaviest, do not be disheartened as it has other features that can make up for it.
Won’t you like having comfortable soft rubber handle grips?
Like what I’ve mentioned earlier, your arms and hands are going to catch all the weight so it’s better if there’s a rubberized handle that is properly positioned for you to balance a battery operated leaf blower.
Unlike gas powered blowers that are extremely noisy, battery operated blowers are considerably quieter. Nevertheless, we advise knowing if your neighborhood has noise restrictions.
Noise levels above 90 could be damaging in some circumstances, so use ear covers if necessary.
Warranty And Price
Most brands offer warranties all while securing their credibility for manufacturing quality equipment.
Just in case, consider buying a model that has at least a 1-year warranty and a money back guarantee.
As for the price, we’ve noticed that expensive units are more lightweight and have a shorter charging time. Pricey cordless blowers also tend to have higher MPH and CFM ratings.
Meanwhile, cheaper battery powered models normally have a higher decibel rating.
Are Battery Powered Leaf Blowers Any Good?
Both professional landscapers and homeowners favor battery operated tool like leaf blower, weed eater because of several benefits.
Firstly, you get increased functionality because there are no tangled cords. There’s even no need to use fuel or oil. Most units are lightweight and compact, thereby reducing body strain.
Some neighborhoods or local governments have resolutions regarding noise levels. Handheld blowers have lower decibel ratings compared to other types.
Furthermore, you get to experience versatility since the tool can be used to clean decks, patios, garages, sidewalks, and driveways.
Similarly, you ensure wide coverage because a lithium-ion cordless leaf blowers blower has the capacity to get to hard to reach areas.
Lastly, durability and longevity are guaranteed since battery powered units have longer operating times.
There Are Some Flaws, But Not Hindrances
There’s no perfect lawn equipment, but there are the best ones.
The biggest disadvantage of this tool is limited operating time. Correspondingly, battery powered blowers may take some time in charging, but a fully charged one lasts longer.
If you require more power, you need to program the highest speed, which means battery life gets used up faster.
Other than choosing a model that generally has a long run time, getting additional batteries will also solve this.
Things To Remember When Using A Battery Powered Blower
- Be mindful of wind direction and speed.
- Do not aim the unit in anyone’s direction to prevent damage and injuries.
- The equipment is for outdoor purposes only.
- Make sure all windows are closed.
- Do not use a handheld leaf blower when you’re on an elevated platform, an unstable surface, a ladder, or a rooftop.
- The tool should never be used near a fire or hot ashes.
- Clean up the unit when you’re done sweeping, clean out the inner parts as well for any stuck debris.
Cordless Leaf Blowers Are Safe To Use, But Protection Is Still Advised
While convenience is a factor for using battery operated blowers, your safety is still paramount.
We strongly recommend using personal protective equipment such as goggles or protective eyeglasses to shield your eyes from flying debris, dust, and dirt.
Likewise, you must cover your body with long garments and gloves.
Earplugs are helpful when you are sensitive to use. Regardless, use protective ear equipment to prevent the loud noise from damaging your ears.
Avoid The Rain
I avoid using a rechargeable leaf blower after the rain or even when the lawn got wet due to sprinklers.
The slippery surface may injure you and damage the tool.
Moreover, the leaves become heavier when they are wet. You will have the tendency to increase power so sweeping at this point is unproductive.
Tips On Cleaning And Maintaining A Battery Operated Leaf Blower
Another thing you’ll definitely love about rechargeable blowers is that they are easy to clean and maintain.
When you’re done with the sweeping job and the tool has been switched off, cleaning and safe storage in a dry place is the next step.
Remember to allow the equipment to cool off, and then clean the inner and out intakes with a cloth. Likewise, remove all leaves, dirt, and debris struck on your unit.
Usually, you simply have to clean the blower tube at least every two weeks.
Proper cleaning and storage prolong the life of your battery operated leaf blower.
So Which Battery Powered Blower Should You Choose?
We believe investing in the right model not only will cost-effectively maintain your lawn, but will also serve you for many years to come.
Buying the top rated lithium-ion cordless leaf blower could be challenging, but with the information we’ve provided, you will surely be able to make the right choice.
If you’re working on a tight budget, but still want to get high quality equipment, then the WORX Turbine 56V is a wise option.
Finally, you can count on the Greenworks 40V to help you accomplish lawn work efficiently while not worrying about high maintenance and short run time.
Still, you must consider different factors, especially power output, weight, noise level, battery life, and warranty.
When armed with the best battery operated blower, you obtain the power to maintain your lawn in the palm of your hand.
- Sal Vaglica, At Last, a Cordless Leaf Blower With Power, The Wall Street Journal, Nov. 23, 2015
- Paul Hope, Best and Worst Leaf Blowers From Consumer Reports’ Tests, Consumer Reports, November 23, 2018
I operate a seasonal lawn maintenance business and have 20 years of experience with cool season grasses and coordinating labour for residential yards. I do a lot of work outside as well as writing, making films, equity investing, and overseas travel during the cold winter. Previous life as an architectural design intern.
Last Updated on